Thursday, July 7, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!

And what wouldn't be fun about a quick 3-day trip to St. George and back with 4 little boys, including my twin 5 month olds?? That's the question my friend Alaina & I asked ourselves before we headed on this amazing journey. The whole trip came about when Alaina's beautiful new GoldenDoodle puppy was born in Fillmore. She needed to go pick out her future pup, and so the babies & I tagged along for the ride. Needless to say, the trip really did turn out super fun, despite what our husbands said. All the kids were angels, and we got in everything we planned to do. We hit up the park, ate some yummy food, made some cards, and my boys even got to meet their Great-Grandma & Grandpa Gleave. My boys have officially been on their first trip!

We almost didn't have room for the babies! You'd think we were going for weeks!!

Alaina's future baby girl




No comments:

Post a Comment