Tuesday, April 5, 2011

JUMBO BABIES!

Well it's official... we've hit the 7 lb. mark at 9 weeks! We got some jumbo babies on our hands! Life couldn't be better with our sweet boys at home! We've had them home 5 weeks now, but it feels like forever. Life is definitely crazy, but we're loving every minute of it! The boys sleep a lot of the time, but they conveniently wake up at the exact same time starving when it's just mom at home... and they DON'T like to be hungry. Good times!
Beckham & Turner

Turner ready to go to the doctor

The Beck

Please appreciate the fun shoes my friend, Emily, helped me make them :)

Meeting their sister, Bacon

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute and so little!! btw, I love the shoes Beth! I wanna learn how to make those!? Kelby and I want to come meet them sometime and see you guys? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that first picture of them. They are just too cute... I miss them. And YAY for their cute shoes. ps. I got more cute boy fabric we need to make them some more for when they are bigger and cruising. Like I've said before Halle lives in them.

    ReplyDelete